Come join us at FOOD TRUCK SATURDAYS in Milford!
A great family friendly event, or the perfect date night, come along and try some delicious food from a range of incredible Food Trucks.
Enjoy the ambience of Live Entertainment while you ponder over which food truck to have dinner, and which for dessert! Featuring some of the best street food Auckland has to offer, talented chefs will create a range of incredible food bursting with flavour
You could also BE IN TO WIN! Read further about this below!
Dates: 4th June & 25th June
Time: 4:30pm till 8:30pm
Location: Milford Baptist Church Carpark – 3 Dodson Avenue, Milford, Auckland 0620
Saturday 4th June Food Truck Line-Up:
- Brooklyn Dogs
- Canteen Bali
- Grownup Donuts
- Ice Cream Social
- The Rolling Pin
Dogs welcomed on a lead.
Click going now to get a reminder through Facebook!
Be in to WIN ONE of TEN $50 vouchers to shop in Milford by attending Food Truck Saturdays!!
A huge thank you to our sponsors Peugeot and Citroën North Shore for making this possible!
How to Win:
Fill out an entry form when you’re at the event and put your form in the box!
Winners will be chosen after events are over. Join us at all the events this month and fill out a new form at each one to increase your chances of winning!
1 x event = 1 x chance
4 x events = 4 x chances!!
Bring your friends, your family or your significant other and soak up the live entertainment and variety of cuisines together. With a cosy and vibrant vibe it’s the perfect excuse to get outside before it gets too cold!
We can’t wait to see you there!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Only 1 entry per person per event.
2. 5 winner’s will be drawn on the Thursday after each event. The closing date for entries is the Event Date at 9.00pm.
3. The prize is one $50 Milfordshops Voucher per winner to be used in any Milford business
4. This promotion is open to those individuals who are 18 years or older, who are able to redeem the prize
5. No Purchase necessary
6. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Milford Business Association retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash Alternative.
7. Milford Business Association is responsible for running this competition and providing the prizes. Milford Business Association owns the copyright to this competition and any publicity associated with it.
8. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
9. Milford Business Association accepts no responsibility for incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants & details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The Promoter does not guarantee that the website will be available all the time or at any specific time. Proof of entering will not be taken as proof of receipt of entry.
10. Entry in the competition constitutes an agreement to take part in post-event publicity as required. Milford Business Association reserves the right to publish winners on the Milfordshops fb/instagram pages or any other webpages owned or operated by Milford Business Association.
11. All entries will be entered in the Milfordshops monthly newsletter database and may be shared with sponsors.
12. The winner will be contacted individually via mobile phone/email to request delivery address and to confirm they are over the age of 18.
13. The Prizes will be dispatched to winners as quickly as possible
14. Should a winner not respond to the notification within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate their prize to a different entrant